Seven habits that are draining your energy http://knowhealthyindia.blogspot.com/2015/07/seven-habits-that-are-draining-your.html
7 Habits that are draining your energy
All of us lead extremely busy lives and amidst all this chaos, we tend to indulge in certain detrimental habits which drastically drain our physical and mental energy levels. So if you are constantly feeling down-and-out, make sure to steer clear from these seven troublesome habits.
1) Not drinking enough water – Loss of water is closely associated with thickening of blood which greatly decreases the rate of oxygen exchange, ultimately leading to low energy levels.
2) Using electronic devices at bedtime – According to research, exposure to any light-emitting technology at bedtime has an adverse effect on your sleep pattern and does not give adequate rest to the brain.
3) Iron-deficient diet – If your body lacks adequate amount of iron, you are bound to experience weakness, lack of concentration, sluggishness and mood variations. Make sure to include iron-rich products in your diet such as green leafy vegetables, eggs, red meat etc.
4) Entertaining negative thoughts – People who constantly focus on the negative aspects of life have been found to have lower energy levels than the ones with a positive outlook. Prolonged negative thinking can also spark early dementia.
5) Skipping breakfast – Breakfast is certainly the most important meal of the day. Your body burns calories even when you are sleeping and thus after you wake up from a long night’s sleep, it is the right time to refuel your body and fill it up with nutrients for the entire day. Therefore, do not miss your breakfast at any cost.
6) Excessive consumption of junk food – Regular consumption of food products rich in trans fats, refined sugar and starchy carbohydrates leads to a sudden rise in blood sugar which is followed by a sugar crash, eventually leading to extreme fatigue.
7) Living in a cluttered environment – Research has proved that working in a cluttered environment leads to reduced functioning of the brain and poor concentration. It is also known to hamper the information processing capability of the brain, leading to a feeling of lethargy and sluggishness.
Posted from WordPress for Android