Tijara Jain Temple (Hindi: तिजारा जैन मन्दिर) is a Jain templededicated to eighth TirthankarChandraprabhu. The temple is located in the hill town Tijara, in the Alwar districtof Rajasthan, India. It is an Atishaya Kshetra (English: Place of Salvation). It is 55 kilometres (34 mi) from Alwar and 110 kilometres (68 mi) from Delhi. The location is a pilgrimage site for the Jains and a tourist attraction.
Quick facts: Name, Proper name …
The temple was established in 1956 following the recovery of an idol ofChandraprabha on 16 August 1956. The white stone idol was retrieved from underground, reinforcing the belief that this place was once a Dehra, a place where Jain idols are worshipped. After the setting up of the Jain Temple, the place has regained its former importance as a pilgrimage centre. 
Maansthamb in the temple complex
The idol of Chandraprabhu, the principal deity of the temple, is 15 inch in height made of white stone. According to the inscription on the idol, it was installed on the third day of Vishakha Shukla 1554. There is another idol which is made up of black stone, 8 inch in height, in thelotus position.
Both the idols, with others, are installed in a rectangular temple decorated with pinnacles. The temple hall has a total of capacity of 2,000 persons.
There is a Township in the name of Bhagwan Chandraphu as “CHANDRALOK CITY” spread in more than 100 acre, on main road.