If you are looking for an effective ozone therapy in Pune, then you have come to the right place. Our doctors are experts in providing the best ozone therapy in Pune. If you are wondering what ozone therapy is here is a brief detail about what is it is and the importance of going for it.
Ozone therapy is an oxygenation therapy that revolves around the theory that some of the diseases like cancer and aids are formed due to deficit of oxygen in the tissues. We all know that each cell in our body burns sugar and carbohydrates with the help of oxygen and forms energy. If there is a defect in the combination of sugar and oxygen, then it could lead to anaerobic fermentation.
Let use see this in detail. Every sugar molecule consists of carbon and hydrogen bonds that are combined with oxygen to form energy molecules; i.e carbon combines with oxygen and produces carbon dioxide and in the same way, hydrogen combines with oxygen and produces water. When there is less amount of oxygen, then it results in the production of carbon monoxide and lactic acids.
Over a period, this condition could make the blood more acidic and the cells fail to oxidize sugar. When the sugars are not oxidized, they tend to ferment and results in anaerobic fermentation. This lack of oxygen could lead to lethal diseases such as cancer. An effective way to treat this condition is to treat the tissue damage with additional medical grade pure oxygen.
Ozone therapy is one of the latest therapies in alternative medicine field. This therapy can be used to treat many types of diseases including cancer, allergies, infections, AIDS, arthritis, hepatitis, and infection. The ozone therapy is less painful and is very cost effective in treating various diseases. Moreover, when you are suffering from diseases, drinking ozonated water could help you get relief from allergies, cold sores, gum diseases, and yeast infections. Ozone therapy has fewer side effects when compared to other alternative therapies and the side effects vary from one person to another. So it is essential to take the ozone therapy under the guidance of practioners who have vast experience with ozone therapy. Our doctors are well versed in ozone therapy and can provide solution to any kind of health problems.
Ozone molecule has three Oxygen atoms. It is a highly energetic form of normal (diatomic) Oxygen molecule. Ozone is a very active and reactive form of oxygen which quickly combines with blood, lymph and other tissues of body and purifies them. Oxygen is an important factor to sustain life. Lack of adequate oxygen is known to promote cancer and many other medical diseases.
WHAT IS OZONE THERAPY?
OZONE THERAPY or Anti Ageing Treatments was discovered in Germany well over one hundred years ago but did not come in common use till recently. It is now becoming more popular in various parts of world.
Ozone therapy is not enough through nose like oxygen. Exact measured quantities of Ozone gas are administered through rectum as an enema, vagina and eardrums, mixed in blood or saline infusions. Ozone gas and ozonated oils are also applied over the affected parts and ulcers for quick healing. Each treatment takes only a few minutes. No anaesthesia is required and patients can talk cheerfully during the treatment. These sessions are given two or three times weekly for total of about 15 to 20 sitting. It may be continued thereafter if needed.
SCIENCE of OZONE THERAPY: Many scientific papers have been published in the world medical literature and have confirmed efficacy, safety and simplicity of ozone therapy. Below is the gist:
• Ozone gives more oxygen to Red Blood Cells and increases their glucose uptake.
• It makes tissue cell membranes more elastic, pliable and healthy.
• It helps cells to intake nutrients efficiently and throws out waste products quickly.
• It relaxes blood vessels, capillaries and increases circulation.
• It primes White Blood Cells and makes immune System more efficient.
• It destroys viruses, bacteria, fungi and other germs thus controlling infections.
• It helps diseased cells to get rid of toxins and harmful free radicals.
• Ozone helps increases energy level in body and has anti ageing treatments effect.
DISEASES TREATED WITH OZONE
Medical Ozone can positively influence or even heal a large number of diseases. This fact is confirmed by large number of scientific investigations and medical publications. As a rule, Ozone is given in addition to other therapeutic methods. It is given as complementary or supportive therapy.
Medical Ozone, when properly and responsibly handled for the correct indication, is safe, practical, effective and economic. However, like any other medical treatment, Ozone therapy is not a “cure all OZONE THERAPY: can be considered as a supportive therapy to help in following conditions:
Open leg cancer, bed sores and burns are successfully treated by Ozone in practically all cases. Clinical studies have shown that even very severe cases improve with Ozone.
Ozone Therapy gives very good results in arterial circulatory disorders characterized by sensation of heaviness and coldness and/or pains in the legs, especially while walking. (Well known s smoker’s leg or intermittent claudications) Ozone Therapy has avoided amputation in large number of cases.
Ozone is used to improve weak eye sight due to age related retinal detachment. (ARMD)
Ozone shows general revitalizing capacity (including nerve and brain functions). Therefore, it can be successfully used for poor concentration, forgetfulness, general reduction in mental and physical performance, insecurity in walking (balancing problems) and clinical dizziness or vertigo. Elderly people generally experience a feeling of well being and improved quality of life.
Clinical trials have shown good results of Ozone treatments in viral conditions like herpes zoster. Herpes simplex and hepatitis C. Ozone Therapy reduces the duration of the diseases, heals more efficiently and patient is back to his normal state of well-being in short time.
RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS, ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITIS:
Ozone Therapy, in these conditions, causes pain and inflammation and inflammation to subside. Repeated treatments are advised to maintain the improvement.
Ozone Therapy is given as a complementary therapy in addition to standard conventional treatment. It is a very good supportive treatment in Cancer Care. It produces its effects by immune activation. It produces its effects by immune activation. It reduces the side effects of the conventional methods and creates a sense of well being. It also reduces pain.
HOW DOES IT HELP IN CANCER PATIENTS?
• Despite being a powerful oxidant. Ozone is able to stimulate the anti-oxidant defence system and therefore prompting a preconditioning effect or adaptability to oxidative stress.
• Free radicals generated during radiation and chemotherapy is effectively dealt with this stimulated anti-oxidant defence system.
• Ozone stimulates synthesis of various cytokines. This leads to up regulation of immune system remains in the alert state and helps enhance the effectiveness of other conventional treatments.
• Liver activation by Ozone therapy improves enzyme function and detoxification.
• In cancer there is loss of apoptosis. Free radicals generated by Ozone, induces apoptosis in cancer cells.
• Ozone leads to new vessel formation inside the tumor, increasing oxygen supply. This leads to anaerobic cancer cell death.
• It is powerful germicidal agent. It helps fight the infection caused b decreased immunity.
Ozone Therapy in CANCER is a safe and painless supplemental therapy. It has to be taken 20 sittings and followed by maintenance dose.
Causes of osteoarthritis: Mechanical forces leading to wear and tear along with MEDIATORS of pain in CHRONIC inflammatory reaction.
• Edema and inflammation leading to ischemia.
• Collagens and proteoglycanases secreted by activation chondrocytes and monocytes leading to matrix degeneration, softening and destruction of knee joint.
MODE OF ADMINISTRATION:
zone therapy is given in the form of injections under aseptic precaution around the knee (Peri articular injection for about 10 – 15 sittings) and inside the knee joint (intra articular for about 3-5 sittings)
MECHANISM OF ACTION OZONE:
• Photolytic enzymes and endogenous ROS are inhibited.
• Bradykinin and inflammatory PG release its inhibited.
• Release of immunosuppressive cytokines TGF – beta and IL- 10 may inhibit inflammation.
• Disappearance of edema leads to improved circulation, washing away of lactic acid and relief in pain.
• Ozone injections act as analgesic.
• Allergic stimulation of skin can reduce pain through mechanism of diffusion noxious inhibitory control.
Many other systemic as well as local diseases can be effectively treated with Ozone Therapy. Ozone Therapy can be considered as superior as a supportive therapy.