Advice to that person who has backache

I am a 25yr old male and have backache for last 2 months what can I do.

N C Gupta

Dr. N C Gupta

Investigations suggested:
hb, tlc, dlc, esr, sugar, vit. D urine r/e. X ray of the affected part.
Anyway you may try,
sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it.
Use no pillow under the head.
Kindly take biod3 max 1 tab dailyx10
paracetamol 250mg od & sos x5days do back (spine)/shoulder/knee exercises
make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take
do not ignore it.
It may have to be further investigated.
It could be beginning of a serious problem.
If no relief in 4_5 days, then please inform.
Contact your family doctor or nearest hospital for emergency help.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s